Rigorous but Efficient Education
Every resident between the ages of six and eighteen has a right to a free public education. The attendance at Noli Indian School is a privilege and is offered to those Native American students within our boundaries that are registered with a federally recognized tribe or are at least BIA approved Native American Indian.
Any student assigned to the regular education program is eligible to attend Noli providing that student does not reach age 19 prior to August 23, 2012
Any student assigned to the special needs program is eligible to attend Noli providing that student does not reach age 22 prior to August 23, 2012.
A student may forfeit his/her privilege to attend Noli when his/her conduct is such that it markedly disrupts the education process and, thereby, deprives others of their rights to a conducive and educational environment.
We Are The Braves!
- Noli means “envision”. The tribe envisions a future through educational opportunities provided by Noli Indian School.
- Noli Indian School will provide a rigorous curriculum, which fosters academic, cultural, and social awareness.
- Noli Indian School will prepare students to meet societal challenges in the new millennium.
- Noli Indian School will adjust and modify its’ instructional programs to meet the needs of all its’ students.
School spirit is divided into three categories:
1. Respect: Towards teachers, fellow students and school staff and officials.
2. Pride: In everything our school strives to do and has accomplished.
3. Sportsmanship: The ability to win and lose gracefully. School spirit means loyalty to all functions of the school. A loyal student supports the school and does his/her utmost to keep scholastic and activity standards at the highest possible level.
NATURE OF A BRAVE
B. Be Respectful/Honest
R. Responsible & Accountable
A. Achievement of Academic Goals & Objectives
V. Value Traditions & Cultural Diversity
E. Envision a Future through Education Opportunities
S. Seek Skills for Personal & Community Wellness through a Strong Curriculum